Wednesday, October 14, 2009

worst. shirt. ever.

Is it possible? Could this be the worst idea for a shirt ever? The writing/concept is ridiculous to begin with...then throw on the weak "scarf" sewn into the neckline. What was Target thinking? I especially love how, from what I can tell, the shirt is also grammatically very incorrect. I do believe it was intended to say friends. As in plural. I can forgive them, because they have so much fabulousness otherwise, and...we all make mistakes.

I'm not entirely sure you can read that...
"BFFLWHLAGSAL: Best Friend For Life Who Have Lunch And Go Shopping A Lot." Wow.

2 comments:

Epic Alliance said...

Wow! Yea, that's pretty terrible. Not only is it hideous but it has an unnecessary amount of letters...let's stick with BFF shall we?

Anonymous said...

Have you voiced your concern with j.sung yet? I think we should hold her personally responsible b/c it looks like something she would wear ;) Ha!