Sarah...here is the shirt I am wearing. Jeans and brown leather flats. The headband I bought has more of this mustard gold color to it than the sample picture does. I dunno....I'm scared! :)
Kelly! You made a post for me. Yay:) I think this outfit will be HOT! And I'm glad the feathers have more mustard colors in them b/c since you have light hair it would blend better. It's YOU that needs to be highlighted & showcased not the accessories. They will just make you pop! Fun fun.
1 comments:
Kelly! You made a post for me. Yay:) I think this outfit will be HOT! And I'm glad the feathers have more mustard colors in them b/c since you have light hair it would blend better. It's YOU that needs to be highlighted & showcased not the accessories. They will just make you pop! Fun fun.
Post a Comment