Saturday, October 3, 2009

Vera Bradley - Blue Rhapsody

I've long since admired Vera Bradley bags. I think they are so cute and functional. But when I have gone to look at them and try to find one for myself, I can't ever find a pattern that is "me." I recently celebrated a birthday, and to my surprise, I received a gift in the mail from my Aunt who lives in Florida. She is the queen of cards and never fails to send us cards for our birthdays, but it's been a few years since we've received gifts. We've grown up and there is another generation in our family to spoil with gifts.

So I was quite surprised to see a package from her. I was EXCITED too. Aunt Karen has always been an awesome gift-giver. You never had to worry that you'd end up in the returns line with her gifts. I tore open the small package and inside was a Vera Bradley "Hold That Thought" journal and a small pocket-size notepad in the most beautiful pattern. I was in love instantly.

I e-mailed her right away and thanked her for thinking of me and sending such a great gift. I told her I'd looked at Vera Bradley patterns for years but could never find one that I just loved...until now. She replied and said how funny it is I would say that, because as she shopped she looked closely at all the patterns and the second her eyes fell on this pattern she was just done! She knew that was it, because it was so very me!

So...in case you were out there wondering..."If Kelly was a Vera Bradley pattern, which Vera Bradley pattern would she be???" Worry no more - I am Blue Rhapsody through and through! Isn't it lovely??

And now THIS is on the Christmas list...a 2010 planner. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Epic Alliance said...

I even love its name! Lovely.

Sarah said...

Beautiful!! Why isn't a bag on the Christmas list?

Megan said...

You definitely need a purse to match :)