Here are my very favorites in a little slide-show! :) It's kinda small, but you can still get the basic idea. OR you can enlarge it to full screen and get a BIG preview! :)
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
1 day ago
Here are my very favorites in a little slide-show! :) It's kinda small, but you can still get the basic idea. OR you can enlarge it to full screen and get a BIG preview! :)
Posted by Kelly at 12:10 PM
2 comments:
He's crazy! They're great and I love them all, but my favorites are the ones on the bench :)
Headband? No go?
Chickened out of the headband, but I was fighting the wind the whole day, and I don't think it would have helped...just been a bigger pain actually. There were a few shots my hair ruined! The bench ones turned out great! I also like the one with us one two sides of the building looking at eachother. (My idea.) :) I think they are great too! THANKS!
Post a Comment