Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pheasant Feather Headband - Yes? or No?


I bought a headband that is a lot like this. I have admired them online for a long time. I think they look so cute. So when I saw one at the mall the other day, I tried it on. It KINDA looked like it did on the other girls. See, I don't have the most self-confidence of anyone in the world...I actually don't have much at all. Which sucks, and I know that.  I try to do better, but I just always feel like stuff looks great on everyone else, and dumb on me.  And then I go back to the other question in my mind...maybe it's just...ugly? Maybe it's not my head that makes it look bad.  Maybe it's just ugly and I have bad style! There is a reason I only wear solid colored shirts and plain silver jewelry. I'm too nervous that anything else I pick is just ugly and no one wants to tell me that to my face! :) Chris and I are getting pictures taken Saturday...I kinda want to wear my new headband. But do I want to risk ruining pictures if I look like a total fool?! Or maybe I'll just be capturing, for all of eternity, the one and only time I took a risk on fashion. :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

i love it! i've seen them & think they look cute. what outfit are you wearing?

Anonymous said...

You know you can always ask the photographer to see what you look like after a few shots and then decide to keep it or let it go.

Kelly said...

Very good point, Meg!

Megan said...

Wear it and then not wear it. Have some taken both ways. I think it will look great with the shirt! Sarah is right, it will just highlight you and make you POP!