Saturday, October 3, 2009

Not a Blogger

It's official. I'm not a blogger. I have tried, on occasion, to keep up with this. And by that I mean there have been a couple times where I posted maybe twice in one month. Sad, sad attempt. I'm going to keep it...in case my life should one day get interesting. Maybe then I'll use it more. Until then...it may only be entries such as this one. That occur late at night when I'm feeling especially boring. I love reading other people's blogs. Especially the ones that just display "favorite things." I admire the people who can post things without worrying that other people will think it's too boring. I admire people who can do anything without worrying what other people think. I'm working on it.

But for the record, I am going to begin trying to keep the kind of blog I admire. The kind of blog that may have a picture of my adorable nieces or my cat one day, and a post about my new favorite song the next day. If I see something I want, I might share that too. If I get something I love, maybe I'll let you know about it. And of course, I will try to do better about updating when exciting things DO happen to me. :) It's easy to feel like all I do is go to work and school...but we manage to do some pretty cool things at times. And I should celebrate those more.

And....in true Golden Girls fashion, I'd like to thank you for being a friend.

1 comments:

Epic Alliance said...

I loved the Golden Girl's reference! I have almost every episode on DVD! :)