I found out about a website called TAAZ.com. It's a virtual make-over website. I've played around with these types of sites before and they always look really fake and don't really help you determine if a look would fit you or not. This site is outstanding. Sign up with a username and email address. Upload a picture of your face. A little initial work to get the points on your face mapped, but then it's so easy to try out a million shades of make up. Lipstick, foundation, eye liner, blush - all of it! You can also try new hair styles and colors. My favorite feature is the "Hot Looks" gallery which essentially changes you to look like pictures of celebrity women. You can then go back and make adjustments. In my favorite make-over of the night (pictured below in the before and after) I have Kate Winslet's make-up with a different shade of lipstick...I don't do orange lipstick...and Kristin Cavallari's hair - only dark brown. Because I have dreamed of having dark brown hair my whole life. This website actually allows me to see if I would like myself as a brunette. I don't like it, I LOVE it!! Here's the before and after for you! :)
 |
| Hair pulled back and basically no make-up. What I look like 90% of my life. :) |
 |
| Obviously, because it's computer generated the make-up looks a little "harsh", but check out that long dark hair. Sigh... |
I could play on this website for hours! Let's see...Carrie Underwood's make-up and....Julia Roberts' hair...BAM!
 |
| Haha! Carrie Underwood pulls off the heavy eye-liner much better than I do! |
Okay, that was my fun for the night! www.TAAZ.com If anyone does a fun make-over, I wanna see!!!
2 comments:
I love this!!! I can't wait to try it out. And you can totally be dark. It's so beautiful on you!!!
But I want to see how Chris looks with Carrie make up and Julia hair! :)
Post a Comment