So, as promised, I need to show you the Easter 2011 photo of Brooke and Erin.
 |
Easter 2011
Brooke, 12 - Erin, 4
|
They get prettier every year. We had a wonderful visit, even though it went way too fast. We went to the mall and did some shopping and hit up Build a Bear to build a Bunny. We saw the movie Rio, which was very cute! We dyed easter eggs, we played in the backyard. The girls hunted the easter baskets the Easter Bunny left for them, and opened the Easter gifts from Grammy, JoJo, Papaw and Grandma. We ate sooo many great meals cooked by my brother-in-law, Craig (aka J. Swiggs). The man painstakingly hand made ravioli...I watched him put the dough through the flattener thingy about a thousand times to make 3 single raviolis. His breakfast casserole was out of this world as well! We played Scattergories and we laughed a lot!! It was another fantastic Easter weekend! I miss them already!

Another thing we did while we were there, was get Brooke hooked up with Skype. Papaw gave her a new webcam and they Skyped from separate rooms to make sure they knew how it worked. Once we got home, I got my webcam set up, and tonight was our inaugural chat!! It was amazing. We laughed and played like we were right there together. We sang Back to December, our favorite Taylor Swift song. The girls even got to talk to Uncle Chris who didn't get to see them for Easter. Inside jokes are so much funnier (more adorable) with video! Love the feature of snapshots on Skype!
 |
| When Erin first saw me on the screen! |
 |
| Skype is JoJo's dream come true! <3 |
And a final note, I have the best sister of all time. We are so much alike, although most people would never guess that. She is my very best friend in the whole world and I am so grateful for her. My Dad did a little "sisters" photo shoot and when I look at these I instantly smile. I have the best big sister in the world, and I know someday we'll be doing photo shoots of Brooke and Erin just like this!
 |
| Katie & Kelly, April 2011 |
1 comments:
we is tards :) love you miss you more I win! hahaha
Post a Comment