Four Things
Sarah posted this and I thought it looked like fun. :)
4 shows I watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Raising Hope
4. Parenthood
4 things I'm passionate about:
(I really need more passions)
1. My family
2. My future
3. ??
4. ??
4 phrases I use a lot:
1. "I love you the most, I win!" (With Erin)
2. "I don't feel good." (sad, I know)
3. "We need to win the lottery!"
4. "Are you serious right now?"
4 things I've learned from the past:
1. When you know, you know.
2. Things have a way of working out.
3. Grandparents are one of life's greatest treasures.
4. Everyone is struggling with something.
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to CVS twice, because Chris is sick.
2. I did the dishes, again because Chris is sick. lol :)
3. Researched and found 3 new "healthy" recipes and made a grocery list.
4. Got caught up on Criminal Minds on the DVR.
4 places I'd love to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Captiva Island
3. Southern California
4. Any beach, anywhere, anytime really. :)
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Being a mom!
2. Going on a vacation sometime...
3. 10 year high school reunion
4. Starting to work on running again, and eventually getting back in shape.
That was fun!!
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
1 day ago
1 comments:
That was fun, huh? What are you doing for your 10 year?!?! Oh and you should post those new recipes...
Post a Comment