Sunday, June 29, 2008

Abe Lincoln...

So I just power read a book on Abe Lincoln. I actually enjoyed this book. Last week's book was incredibly boring...and even more difficult to write about. I'm hoping that the fact that I liked this one will make it easier to do the paper. I really hope so...because it's due tomorrow at 6. Since going back to school full time, I have NOT been a procrastinator. But this class asks WAY too much of me. Of any adult student actually. Reading a full book and writing a detailed report each week is not reasonable, if you ask me. We have jobs, and some of us have LIVES...just so happened that three of the most important people in mine are here this week and next. I can't waste that valuable time reading about Abe Lincoln. What is even more frustrating though...I already know that I did AWFUL on the first paper. So my gpa is shot...and that just makes me angry. I can complain on the teacher evals in next week's class, but that doesn't change my grade. This was just a stupid class for me to take. Alright. Enough moaning and groaning. I have a bad paper to crank out. :)

0 comments: