Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Girls!!

This is the best two weeks of summer! :) My sister and my nieces get here this afternoon for their two week visit! I'm so excited! I usually only get to see my sister in 3 or 4 day increments. And that's at Christmas OR Thanksgiving, and usually one or two other times in the year like Easter, or if I just decide to go out and visit her in PA. I'm not sure what we will do while they are here. I will be starting my new job Monday, but they're allowing me to take the vacation I had already scheduled at Coreslab, so I will have a lot of days off to spend with them. Unfortunately, this Abe Lincoln class I'm taking right now is driving me insane. TOO MUCH, and not enough time in the day. It's just bad timing. I'll do the best I can, but I'm not sacrificing the time with my sister and these adorable girls...

0 comments: