Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nerves...

So I am beginning to feel the nerves about tomorrow...I have been really excited up until this point, and now I feel like just going to the old job and saying nevermind to the new one. I know I won't feel that way in a couple of weeks. At least I hope so. But right now...I just feel like I wish I hadn't done this. Part of this stress is coming from the fact that I still have to finish a stupid paper on Abe Lincoln tonight. And everyone knows the feeling you get before a new job, or something else that makes you nervous. When you can't focus on anything else...your mind just keeps going back to the next day. I've got that happening...while at the same time, worrying about getting this paper done, and hoping it doesn't suck as bad as I know it is going to. It's like Sunday night karate...all day long. Physically I'm here, but my mind and body are restless. And right now...I'm TRYING to enjoy my time with my sister and nieces.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

RELAX! Enjoy time with the girls! Call me if you come down for the 4th. You know we'll be at the lake.