Saturday, June 21, 2008

One Door Closes...

So, I've never been a blogger. I don't know if it will last, but I figure since one big chapter of my life ended today, and another begins on Monday...this might be a nice time to start keeping track of my adventures. There's not a lot of exciting things going on around here, but anyone who cares can check in once in a while and maybe get an update on what's new. That is...if I keep it up. Today was my last day at Coreslab...here's a few pictures from the day. They did an awesome job of making me feel loved, and they at least SAID they would miss me. :)






3 comments:

ktdid123 said...

Now I want a pretty blog too!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice going away party! Do you think all the whispering between Volere and Matt was to plan all of this, when you thought they were plotting to have you leave early? Well, I am so glad to know they will miss you because they SHOULD! You have been a big part of making that company tick for the past 4 years. I am so proud of you, not only for this accomplishment, but also for the new career path you are starting!

Love you!
Momma

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogger! I am excited to keep up with you this way!