Monday, July 7, 2008

under pressure...

I have another paper on Abe Lincoln due tomorrow...that's right, that's the third one, and I have another one after this. I read the material today, and now it's time to start the paper. Actually it was time to start the paper a few hours ago, but lack of motivation has distracted me to this point...where my head is throbbing from exhaustion, and all I can think about is my pillow. It's been a long week, and tomorrow is the first Monday of my first full week at the new job, I should be well rested, but that won't happen. I don't even know where to start with this paper. It will no doubt be a load of BS that somehow vaguely mentions the book...but at this point, I'm finding it hard to keep my eyes focused on the screen, and my fingers moving on the keyboard. This is one of those "Why did I go back to school?!" moments!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up and you'll make it through!