Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jason Mraz = TALENT

Chris and I went to the Uncle Sam Jam last Thursday for our anniversary, and it was a great time. HOT for a while, until the sun went down. But after that we had so much fun. I love both Gavin DeGraw AND Jason Mraz so I knew I would enjoy both. Chris was really just excited to see Jason, but he said later he thought Gavin put on a better show, and that if he could have his voice sound like anyone's...it would be his. :) YAY! Another one of my CD's that's approved for listening in his truck. Jason was amazing too...not as much of a showman as Gavin...and he barely played any of the good ol' Mraz I remember from college...mostly just his radio hits and the stuff off the new album. Which the new album is great, but there were some excellent songs missing. I STILL LOVE HIM THOUGH! All in all, it was a wonderful night. Chris bought me a Gavin DeGraw bag, and a Mraz shirt. :) Not because he forgot to get me a card or anything for the anniversary! :) I'm sure that had nothing to do with it. Anyways, here's a couple pics from the evening. We were FAR away, and with my poor zoom quality, PLUS cropping on Picasa, you still can't see their faces. Oh well. :) BTW...Coyotes is my favorite song as of now. That and lucky. And all the rest really, but Coyotes says "I'm gonna shake both sides of the butt, yah." And that just cracks me up. And on Lucky...he can sing!! Oh to be Colbie Caillat....she's lucky!

That's Gavin at his sparkly piano...covered in giant rhinestones.

Self shot..managed to get both our faces. :) AWWW.

The stage...a little more magnified than we could actually see it.

Very nice young couple behind us took this, I think it was their first date...maybe they'll have the same anniversary as us. :)

Oh Jason..... :)

You may have also noticed my playlist is now entirely dedicated to my love. :)

0 comments: