Today I miss my friends. I've been missing them all day. All my friends. The ones I still see, or the ones I still talk to, and especially the ones I haven't seen or talked to in TOO long. I have been lucky to have some of the best friends in life. All day I keep thinking about different people I wish I could go visit...then Giff called out of the blue, and I think that was a sign...time to make more time for those friends. I love them all, and nothing can replace a single one of them. Chris is lucky in that he grew up in the same small town his whole life, and so the majority of his friends have been his friends for 20 years! There are a few that have moved out of state...well, maybe just one, but he gets to see the ones that live nearby all the time. I know it's different for me because I moved a lot, and then most of my friends went off to colleges out of state, only to take jobs out of state. I thank God that somehow I was lucky enough to have Justin and Craig choose Indianapolis. And to have had Meagan home for a while...I may not see everyone, but it makes the time I do spend with them even more important...and it makes me appreciate them so much more. And I have made new friends...not many...it's quality not quantity in my book, but throughout my life I've had both. So I know I'll always have them.
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
1 day ago
2 comments:
Well friend, we will have to gt together as soon as I get back to Indiana! Love you!
I miss you and love you lots! I can't wait until the 25th!
Post a Comment