I am not usually into the jam band type of country/rock music...but I think I would classify the Zac Brown Band in such a genre...and still, I love them! I love his voice and their catchy lyrics. Once I fell in love with his other songs, I even found myself enjoying Chicken Fried, which I had origanally thought to be the most sterotypical country song ever. I don't like fried chicken, but a cold beer on a Friday night or a pair of jeans that fit just right? Sure. :) Anyways, if your sound is up, you should be enjoying my new favorite from them called Free. Love it. Strangely enough, Zac Brown himself looks eerily like my cousin Jason.
Speaking of Jason, a last minute family reunion of sorts has been planned for the third week in July. My sister and her girls were planning to be here, and so my Aunt is flying in from Florida. My cousin Carrie and her girls will be flying in from Seattle, and Jason is flying up from Knoxville for a few days. It will be great to see eachother. We haven't all been together since Me-Mo passed away, four years ago this month. It is easy for me to remember that time because Chris and I had just started dating a couple weeks before she died. He never got to meet her. :( And he hasn't met my cousins yet, and my Aunt only once...so we are really looking forward to some time all together!!
Anyways, that is all for now. Have a great Thursday!
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment