We went with some friends to Mallow Run Winery in Bargersville, IN this evening to see the Carmel Symphony Orchestra play. It was originally supposed to have been Saturday night, but in keeping with her recent patterns...Mother Nature poured it on Saturday and it was postponed until tonight. The weather was beautiful, the music was excellent, and the food and company superb. It's these out of the ordinary type of events that I love so much. I leave feeling more culturally well-rounded. I love going out to eat, watching movies, and doing all the other normal things you do on a weekend. But an evening spent outdoors enjoying entertainment such as the orchestra is a much appreciated break from the everyday.
I also enjoyed a day of pampering yesterday, and got ALMOST all the cleaning accomplished today. I still have three rooms and a hall way to sweep. And the kitchen to clean. I will do that tomorrow evening. AFTER Chris and I go for a walk. I've said it before and we've had a hard time sticking to it...but we are making another go at getting back in shape! Starting with a walk tomorrow night! Baby steps!
I also have an appt with Pauly to get my hair done Wednesday evening. Going for this look...only maybe slightly longer...

If I could afford to copy her nose, I'd do that too...but for now we'll just go for the hair. :) Goodnight friends! Oh...and FIVE DAYS TILL I SEE MY SISTER!! :)
2 comments:
I love rhubarb wine too! The hair is adorable, very you. Let me know how it goes :)
I wish we weren't so far away! We should have bought a bottle to have on Friday or something. Oh well..I'll stock up in the future! :) Glad we could all go and be together! I posted all the pics to FB last night too.
Post a Comment