I have really been enjoying this summer so far. We've done lots of fun things, and already had one great visit with Katie and the girls. They will be back soon...I am getting incredibly anxious...and this time for two weeks! Their visits always seem to go so quickly, so I know that it will be August before we realize! Good things to come in August too...but school starts up again in August, and I find myself starting to worry when I think about that.
This is the first real break I've had since starting back to school in August of 2007. When I go back I will have another 18-21 months of school to go before I graduate. It's daunting. Everything I have just been through for the last 2 years...I have to do that again!?! Ahhh! But, my first two classes of the fall semester will be the last two in my series of "Organizational Leadership" classes for my major. If I can survive those, I can survive anything. After that it's a few other requirements...and filling elective hours, such a waste! :) I believe the moment I graduate from college will rank up there in the top 5 moments of my whole life.
Because posts are more fun with pictures...here is one of me and my baby Jackson. How can you not love this face!? 
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
2 days ago
2 comments:
Your post title reminded me of something I caught from Kelly Ripa. She said, "If this were February we'd still be at Feb 1st." (in response to why is summer so fast & winter so long) I thought it was funny. ENJOY every summer day!!
Jackson looks so comfortable in your photo!
Post a Comment