Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter in PA!

As has become a tradition over the last several years, I will be spending Easter weekend in Pittsburgh with my sister, brother-in-law and two beautiful nieces! The weather forecast looks bleak, but we always have a good time. Even if we are going to the movies and the mall and doing inside things. My brother in law loves to cook for us and my sister and I always have fun making deviled eggs together. Little traditions. I used to buy the girls Easter baskets, but they each got at least 5 of those last year, so this year I just opted to get them a little Happy Easter gift. I have to spoil them, they live so far away. I am really looking forward to seeing them. They grow so fast!! I thought it would be fun to compare pictures of the girls from the last three Easter visits. You can see in 2010, Erin was not thrilled to have her picture taken. Love these girls!!
 

Easter 2008

Easter 2009

Easter 2010
Can't wait to add Easter 2011's picture!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

you are such a CUTE aunt-with very cute nieces:)

Katie said...

Aww the 2008 one! Makes me want to cry! I want them to stay little! MAKE THEM STOP!