Found this video on, of all places, a wedding blog today. The two filmmakers were recently gifted with a beautiful wedding from some of the best wedding vendors in Maine. They wanted to repay them for the story they told in this documentary. I would love to see the whole thing somehow, just this trailer is enough to know that it is brilliant. I am so thankful today, and every day, that there are individuals who are willing to risk their lives for the rest of us. When I think I am having a bad day and I'd just rather be at home in bed, I need to remember the soldiers who have been away from their beds for months while fighting a war and protecting us back home. And when I think I miss my sister when it's been three months since our last vist, I need to remember the military families who say good-bye for a much longer time, and often without the luxury of daily phone calls. And of course, to all of the men and women who have lost their lives, making the ultimate sacrifice...thank you so much. I am not brave enough. I am so glad you are.
The Way We Get By - Trailer from The Way We Get By on Vimeo.
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
1 day ago
1 comments:
Nicely said KShow
Post a Comment