Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town!!

So after a magnificent Thanksgiving break and four days with my whole family, it's now December 1st! Back to work today. Back to school tonight.  Back to reality! But only for a short while. Christmas and New Year's Day will be here soon! I have another week of school before I get a month off for winter break! And while Katie, Craig and the girls will be in Pittsburgh this year for Christmas, we are planning to spend Christmas Eve day with Chris' family and Christmas Day down in Columbus with my parents. I am really looking forward to it. And I'm looking forward to decorating the house and watching Polar Express with Chris again this year. We got our tree up yesterday...it looks so pretty.


I haven't even started Christmas shopping!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You have a very beautiful tree!!

Epic Alliance said...

What a pretty tree! great pic! :)