It really does. I have tried several different things since my post high-school running days in an effort to get back in shape. Nothing seems to stick! My legs (hips especially) got pretty banged up in XC and track and running just hurts! I wish I could somehow snap my fingers and be in shape like I was when I was 16 when I loved running and it didn't hurt so bad! But the idea of starting where I am now and trying to work myself back into that kind of running shape, makes my hips throb. Aye. :(
So I've tried just walking, and don't see any results with that. And I even ordered a workout dvd I had heard SO many good things about. The 30-day Shred by Jillian Michaels. It actually is a great program. I love that it's only 20 minutes. It's relatively "easy" to do, and while I only did it three days...the fact that I couldn't walk right for a full week afterwards tells me it was doing something. I had to take a break because i was totally stiff as a board...I just never went back to it.
I need to find something that I have time to do on a regular basis. I think I'll be more likely sleep well if I start exercising...and probably more likely to exercise if I sleep well. So I just have to get one ball rolling. :)
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
1 day ago
1 comments:
Awe,you should keep up the shred but find someone to do it with you for you have guilt!
Post a Comment