It's been almost 6 months since I've posted. I knew I'd be bad at this blogging stuff.
I've had some serious insomnia issues lately. Just can't make myself go to bed. I don't feel tired. Until the alarm clock goes off...and then for the rest of the day. I'm REALLY tired then. Until about 8:30 when I suddenly "wake up" again! It's awful. I had intended to try to break the pattern this week. But it's Sunday night, now Monday morning I guess...five minutes until 1 a.m. Doesn't look too promising.
Short work week. Yay! Going to see Jack's Mannequin and The Fray Thursday night, and then to Chris' dad's house out on the lake for 4th of July. That should be a lot of fun. Haven't gotten together with all of his siblings since his Mom passed away, two months ago today. Or yesterday I guess. :( Still miss her every day.
I am loving that I still have two months school free. At least a month and a half until I need to start working on the homework, but still...it feels great. I hope I start back with a renewed energy and positive attitude about it all. I was way more burnt out than I realized, and taking the summer off has been the best decision I've ever made. Don't regret it for a second!
July is just a few days away...let's see what's ahead in July:
3rd - The Fray with Chris, Jenna, and our niece Ashliegh @ White River State Park
4th - Food, family, and fun at the lake!
17th - 4 year anniversary :)
Not sure on the exact dates, but Katie will be back with the girls for at least one more week, maybe two!
Alright...officially one a.m. Ridiculous. I'm forcing myself to bed now.
Night, all.
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
1 day ago
1 comments:
So good to have you back. I loved the Kelly update:) I can't believe it's been 2 months since your mother-in-law passed. I am so sorry kel. How has the scrapbooking gone? I'm sorry I never helped much. Anything I can do?
Post a Comment