It's definitely 2:28 a.m. on Tuesday morning. I have my first class of the new semester tonight and due to the shortened courses we always have a lot of work due for each night, including the first. I am tired. I have enjoyed my month off, and I was already struggling to stay focused before the break. It seems the time off hasn't energized me. Instead it has only reminded me how great it feels to come home from work (where I am unhappy all day) to be able to enjoy the evenings with Chris. Making dinner, watching our favorite shows. READING BOOKS I WANT TO READ! haha All the things that disppear when school is going on 47 weeks out of the year. I just don't feel like I can do it anymore. And knowing that I absolutely have to doesn't make it easier. Just makes me even more bitter. The classes I have been taking are requirements for my major, and should be taken in a specific order. So there is no break from the boring and mundane subject matter that is "Organizational Leadership."
I am currently unhappy with my job, and part of me thinks that this degree could one day help resolve that issue. But the other part of me feels like being miserable all day and then coming home to be miserable every night working on this degree is just too much to handle. I am trying very hard to stay positive this year and make the best of everything. It just got a lot more difficult now that school is back in session...
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
2 days ago
3 comments:
I'm sorry. I know it's hard, but it will be SO worth it in the end. Keep plugging away. Are you still doing date night? Something fun to look forward to each week always helps :)
Not lately. He quit eating out and is trying not to drink much, and money has been so tight for both of us...so ya. :(
Well, how long until spring break?
Post a Comment