Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Laptop Needs a Brand New Bag

We just got a new laptop. :) This makes me happy. We had a desktop that died three weeks before my wedding. My mother has allowed us to borrow her laptop since then, and we kinda got used to the convenience.  So I decided it was time we join the rest of the world and get one too. I really love it, and I've been getting it loaded with all of our programs and transferring files. It just needs some major file organization. I've got a C drive within a C drive, now located on a new C drive. That's what happens when your computer dies on  you twice and you have to download your entire C drive from the internet backup. Blah. Time to get it all sorted.

But to get to the point already...this laptop needs a bag. I've got a birthday coming up in September, and I'm going to ask for one. Guess who makes laptop bags? VERA BRADLEY! Oh yes. That's trouble. They aren't cheap. Of course some patterns are on sale, but not the ones I love. :) But it's a birthday gift, so I'm sure someone won't mind spending the money on me. :) Or at least giving me most of the money to buy one. Dilemma...which one do I love the most?! So many awesome patterns. They all talk to me in different ways. I wish I could have one to match each mood. Front runners....

Very Berry Paisley (I love paisley in general...but I am also digging this mix of purples.)

Hello Dahlia (Awesome. But lacking the paisley that my heart desires.)

Blue Rhapsody (ahhhh...old faithful. my first VB love. I keep coming back to you.)

So now, I just need to make up my mind. Not sure what Chris will carry the laptop in if he ever needs to take it. But why would I let him take it? :)

2 comments:

Casey said...

I like Hello Dahlia. That's my vote.

Megan said...

Blue Rhapsody...maybe Chris would carry blue and green? But, the Very Berry Paisley I love too. Real men can carry (not just wear) pink. I don't think you can go wrong with whatever one you decide on :)