Chris and I met with a woman from a bakery today to figure out our cake for the wedding. We are doing cupcakes and a small cake for us to cut. We decided to go this route since the caterer we have chosen includes a small dessert buffet as well. While looking for the blue cupcake liners I need for our wedding cupcakes...I found these. Now, tell me these don't make you want to stop what you are doing and make cupcakes?! I love these so much I thought about changing my color scheme to match...just kidding, Meg. ;) Ahhhh...but they are so pretty. Maybe I will just make this picture my desktop wallpaper for a while. That should do the trick.
Temple Experience with Sis Scott
1 day ago

3 comments:
LOVE those!! Where did you find them? Oh wedding planning...so fun! Enjoy it:)
I love those! We could get some and have a cupcake party!
Etsy seller CupcakeSocial has lots of pretty ones!! Here are the jumbo paisley: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32015669
Post a Comment